Slide Rotary Bush RK type Series
NB SLIDE ROTARY BUSH RK type is a highly accurate and high load capacity bearing providing smooth continuous linear and rotational motions. Its structure imposes no constraints on linear and rotational motions. It is much more compact than a standard slide bush with separate rotational bearing.
Structure and advanteges
The NB SLIDE ROTARY BUSH RK type uses a retainer similar to that used in the SR type STROKE BUSH.
This retainer gives a smooth motion in a high rotational application. SM type SLIDE BUSH is incorporated, providing the stable and smooth linear motion. Relatively large ball elements are used for high load capacity.
- A smooth unlimited linear and rotational motion is obtained.
- There is no need to machine separate housing.
- High accuracy is ensured for extended period of usage.
- Its high compatibility eliminates replacement problems.
- High rigidity enables it to withstand an unbalanced load and large load.
Calculation of Life:
L :rated life (km)
fW:applied load coefficient
C :basic dynamic load rating (N)
P :applied load (N)
※Refer to page Eng-5 for the coefficients.